Re: Dry grass !!!

  • Chris Nichols
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
    • Bryan Herbert
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
        the same thing is happening here in Newhall (Santa Clarita), what was
        once plush green grass is now a dry brown mess. the county has been
        going through the riverbeds and fields where the San and Valencia
        incidents were two years ago removing hazardous brush and debris,
        however, theres still plenty of fuel up on the hills around Masters
        College and the Oak Ridge housing development.

        --
        Bryan Herbert - KE6ZGP - Newhall, California [DM04RJ] R-2508 Complex
      • Mike Meadows
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
          Bryan, E-111 had two grass fires last night up in Bouquet
          Canyon...about 200 by 200 each. Called for 2 additional engines and 2
          camp crews.. Season is approaching. Mike
          On Apr 12, 2005, at 1:25 PM, Bryan Herbert wrote:

          > the same thing is happening here in Newhall (Santa Clarita), what was
          > once plush green grass is now a dry brown mess. the county has been
          > going through the riverbeds and fields where the San and Valencia
          > incidents were two years ago removing hazardous brush and debris,
          > however, theres still plenty of fuel up on the hills around Masters
          > College and the Oak Ridge housing development.
          >
          > On Apr 12, 2005 12:39 PM, David Paulino <djpaulino@...> wrote:
          >>

          >> I have noticed today in Valley Center, N. San Diego County, the
          >> winter
          >> grasses are drying out quick. Anyone have any updates on fuel
          >> moistures??
          >
          > --
          > Bryan Herbert - KE6ZGP - Newhall, California [DM04RJ] R-2508 Complex
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Cy Phenice
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
            Grass is showing sign's of drying out here in my area Hemet.