Re: [SoCalFire] Re: Kern County Scanner Feed

  • Mike Derryberry
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2004
      Ben wrote:

      >what is the difference between the 2 feeds you have? Any word on
      >bakersfield's up time yet?

      Motorola is still working on intermod problems on the VHF system for
      fire. The powers above are really pushing hard to get things fixed,
      wanting to switch by the first of the year. We are all hoping and
      keeping our fingers crossed.

      The difference in my feeds is http://war.str3am.com:7300/ is just for
      the 3 primary dispatch channels for the Kern County Sheriff's Department
      and http://war.str3am.com:7460/ is my Kern County Scanner feed with both
      law enforcement and fire. I change that one depending on what is
      happening, locking out law enforcement during major fires during fire
      season.

      Mike

      --

      miked911@...