Re: [SoCalFire] Re: Morales IC - 3 Acres - RRU- Structures threatened

  • shawn mcevers
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2004
      The header is impressive on the web cam from:
      www.hpwren.ucsd.edu/cameras

      sh9730 <jmcguire32@...> wrote:
      IC says 4-5 acres now...I can just see the header popping up from my
      office about 20 miles away.

      --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "sh9730" <jmcguire32@h...> wrote:

      > 3 Acres, Rapid Rate of Spread. Pechanga unit onscene. Monte Vista
      > units also enroute. Structures threatened. Requesting full
      wildland
      > including aircraft. Pechanga Rd and Pala Rd on the border of San
      > Diego/Riverside County.
      >
      > Morales IC - RRU2 for Command.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • ............Craig...............
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2004
        link does not work

        sh9730 <jmcguire32@...> wrote:
        IC says 4-5 acres now...I can just see the header popping up from my
        office about 20 miles away.

        --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "sh9730" <jmcguire32@h...> wrote:

        > 3 Acres, Rapid Rate of Spread. Pechanga unit onscene. Monte Vista
        > units also enroute. Structures threatened. Requesting full
        wildland
        > including aircraft. Pechanga Rd and Pala Rd on the border of San
        > Diego/Riverside County.
        >
        > Morales IC - RRU2 for Command.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Mike Meadows
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2004
          Site wouldn't come up for me...drat
          On Sep 2, 2004, at 1:58 PM, shawn mcevers wrote:

          > The header is impressive on the web cam from:
          > www.hpwren.ucsd.edu/cameras
          >

          > sh9730 <jmcguire32@...> wrote:
          > IC says 4-5 acres now...I can just see the header popping up from my
          > office about 20 miles away.
          >
          > --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "sh9730" <jmcguire32@h...> wrote:
          >>
          >> 3 Acres, Rapid Rate of Spread. Pechanga unit onscene. Monte Vista
          >> units also enroute. Structures threatened. Requesting full
          > wildland
          >> including aircraft. Pechanga Rd and Pala Rd on the border of San
          >> Diego/Riverside County.
          >>
          >> Morales IC - RRU2 for Command.

          > SoCalFire-Owner@yahoogroups.com
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          > SoCalFire-Owner@yahoogroups.com
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • shawn mcevers
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 2, 2004
            Sorry guys, try this:
            http://archive.hpwren.ucsd.edu/cameras

            Mike Meadows <meadows@...> wrote:
            Site wouldn't come up for me...drat
            On Sep 2, 2004, at 1:58 PM, shawn mcevers wrote:

            > The header is impressive on the web cam from:
            > www.hpwren.ucsd.edu/cameras
            >

            > sh9730 <jmcguire32@...> wrote:
            > IC says 4-5 acres now...I can just see the header popping up from my
            > office about 20 miles away.
            >
            > --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "sh9730" <jmcguire32@h...> wrote:
            >>
            >> 3 Acres, Rapid Rate of Spread. Pechanga unit onscene. Monte Vista
            >> units also enroute. Structures threatened. Requesting full
            > wildland
            >> including aircraft. Pechanga Rd and Pala Rd on the border of San
            >> Diego/Riverside County.
            >>
            >> Morales IC - RRU2 for Command.

            > SoCalFire-Owner@yahoogroups.com
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            > SoCalFire-Owner@yahoogroups.com
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsordocument.write('');

          • maniac5285
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 2, 2004
              --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "............Craig..............." <cwiener@e...> wrote:

              > link does not work

              http://archive.hpwren.ucsd.edu/cameras/RM.jpg

              nice header on it from my house in Sage. they are talking about it eventually bumping old burns and going out... well, with wind, heat, and low RH that doesn't always work out. I guess we'll see.