29196Re: [SoCalFire] RE: Watch Southern California Mode-S and ADS-B Traffic - Live Data

  • Brian
    Jul 3, 2014
      Well, somewhat true.

      If we have more Mode-S user doing MLAT. We could plot them on some map screen this week/year :)

      Maybe we will just wait till they start sending ADS-B data :)

      On Jul 3, 2014, at 5:26 PM, "John Gleichweit wrote:

      The aircraft have Mode S and AFF only. There's nothing that non-agency people can use to "see" the location of the aircraft in real time. I talked to my ECC Captain friend about it, and that's the information he gave me.

      John Gleichweit
      Yahoo! Groups
      PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of_._,___
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic