29190Re: [SoCalFire] RE: Watch Southern California Mode-S and ADS-B Traffic - Live Data

  • Brian
    Jul 3, 2014
      Those aircraft isn't equipped/sending ADS-B data.
      They are only equipped with Mode-S only. They will only show up on the list part and not show up on the map.

      Not sure what the asterisks is for yet!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 3, 2014, at 12:34 PM, "John Fisher  [SoCalFire]"  wrote:

      So are the aircraft with asterisks next to them not visible?  I'm seeing several CalFire tankers listed, as they're working the Banner Fire in Julian. But I don't see them or any helos on the map.

      Hints?

      Thanks,
      John
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic