29183Re: [SoCalFire] New Start: Near Porterville---Kern County

  • Mike Derryberry
    Jun 30, 2014
      On 6/30/2014 9:06 PM, opalockamishabob@... [SoCalFire] wrote:
      Battalion #5 responding to a veg fire "...off the 155...moderate rate of spread."

      155.625 MHz.

      Comms getting stepped on by locals, but when it's in the clear it's Q-5

      Alain...Valley Center

      [ain't tropospheric ducting a blast..."

      Not bad to hear Kern County in Valley Center. Interesting what you can hear at different times with different conditions. I haven't been listening tonight, but if there is any worthwhile traffic on the fire, you can hear it on my fire feed at http://energy10.egihosting.com:3072/listen.pls

      I hope it doesn't turn into some huge mess. It's already too busy at work.

      Mike
      --
      miked911@...
      Mike Derryberry

      Dispatcher II
      Kern County Sheriff's Department
      Bakersfield, CA

      Listen to my department:
      http://energy10.egihosting.com:3074/listen.pls

      Listen to Kern County Scanning:
      http://energy10.egihosting.com:3070/listen.pls

      Listen to Central California Fire Scanning
      http://energy10.egihosting.com:3072/listen.pls
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic