Re: Perseid shower results

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2010
      Chuck,

      That's what intervalometers are for. :)

      Since the weather was so nice, I basically was outside all night in a lawn chair, sipping hot coffee, and dozing off as necessary. The shower was pretty sparse at times, but as Danny pointed out, there were some occasional nice fireballs. If you want to visually see some meteors, the Perseids are probably the one to concentrate on as it is pretty cold by the time the Leonids and Geminids come by.

      Dave