5691Wars of the Roses

  • Marty Cantor
    Mar 11, 2011
      I missed the last Games Day because of a previous engagement. So, it has
      been some time since I last played Wars of the Roses. I will be at the
      Elks Club on March 19, as usual helping to set up the tables and chairs.

      I would like to play another game of Wars of the Roses - and can teach
      it to anybody who is interested. I can start the game as soon after the
      tables are set up - 10 am - if there are those interested in playing it.
      It plays best as a four-player game.

      -
      Marty Cantor
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic