South Florida Green Drinks 2nd Annual Eco-Lifestyle Gala

  • Remy Chevalier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYsHR4v54oQ

      South Florida Green Drinks 2nd Annual Eco-Lifestyle Gala

      An exciting evening to rally around the Eco-Lifestyle & the greener rebuilding of Haiti, in partnership with Global Green USA, the Office Depot Foundation and Give Love. Hosted by Patricia Arquette, founder of Give Love and recipient of the South Florida Eco-Lifestyle Award, along with performances by leading musicians Robby Romero and Cameron McCarthy, comedian Jessica Kirson and DJ Mark Levanthal. Top sponsors included Office Depot, Whole Foods Market, Lexus, Aubrey Organics, Tesla and Give Bag.

      With a mission to harness the potential of an engaged green community, South Florida Green Drinks brings together consumers, businesses, politicians, celebrities, products and causes. In the spirit of fun and positive networking, authenticity, accessibility and embracing all "levels" of green, this annual gala highlights the growing momentum and interest of South Floridians seeking a healthier and more responsible way of life. www.southfloridagreendrinks.org

      Thank you to our other sponsors & hosts: April Trigg/Eventologie, Michael Capponi, Adam Frankel, Reid Boren, Deshon Allen, Susan Penrod, Rita Johnson, Anthony Giudice, Boca Magazine, Boca Raton Resort, Uncle Matts, Vita Coco, Yes to, Honest Tea, Guayaki, I AM, Chops, Costco, Organic Bouquet, Numi Tea, Citrix, Kopali, Pop Chips, Veev, Square One, Parducci, Shipyard Brewing Co, Carlos Aristizabal Abaco Photography, Fade 2 Black Productions, Redletter PR, Stellar Concepts, Impact Imagery, The Pancake Movement and all companies who generously donated to our silent and live auctions.

      Also a huge thank you for the time, passion & dedication of the South Florida Green Drinks Board: Marci Zaroff (Chairman/Co-Founder), Yalmaz Siddiqui (Vice Chairman/Co-Founder), Vaughan Lazar, Brooke Ahrens, David Etzler, Doug Pacht, Lindsay Taylor, Rachel Cyr, Clint Malson and Michael Wallander