Remy's Route 66 Roadtrip Snapshot Photo Album

  • Remy Chevalier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Click:
      http://www.electrifyingtimes.com/66/route_66_road_trip.html

      I'm still working on putting captions to photos, and I tried to keep it
      simple so the photos and the pages would be easy to view and load. If you
      don't have broadband, be patient, thanks.

      There's a lot going on behind each picture, in terms of the people we met
      and the conversations we had.

      The video footage is a lot more telling, and frankly, videocam in hand, I
      feel a lot more comfortable these days with the moving image than trying to
      capture a moment in time.

      I just can't get the hang of digital light metering yet, I just have not
      spent the time to fiddle. It's all turning too washed out and too blue!

      Anyway, enough about technique and stuff, enjoy the shots, they're fun, they
      position the Scion xB as the vehicle of choice to be turned both into a
      hybrid and into a pure 100% electric vehicle.

      Now will Toyota heed the call? We don't know.
      But it was worth the good ol' college try.

      I'll be writing a whole story about the trip obviously, after I've had a
      chance to view the video footage, about 2 and a half hours's worth of goofy
      travelogue and interviews... The raw footage viewing party will be held at
      Starre Vartan (www.eco-chick.com) and Brian Howard's home
      (www.emagazine.com) in a few days. Contact me if you want to receive an
      invitation.

      RemyC.