Re: Kite Event

  • Smartlock.Pro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
      Dave

      Just got chance to look at the PDF of the kite trip.

      Thats a hell of a rig you got there!

      Wonder if you spotted the UFO? At least thats what it looks like on my
      screen. I tried zooming in to see if it was a bird or something and it just
      looked even more odd. Then I zoomed back out and saw the pilot with his
      "immage scanner" pointed straight at you (tee hee).

      Anywho, not quite the same use and I may have sent it before but here's one
      link that might interest...I'm sure google will turn up more if you fancy a
      look.

      http://www.sunderland-kites.co.uk/

      Regards
    • David H Hatch
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
        Yes, it was fun. Thanks for the good words and the link.

        I cannot spot the UFO in the picture, but if you cannot ID it, than it
        certainly is a UFO!

        :)

        Dave-N9ZRT