Nice folks, nice antennas - RadioWavz

  • David H Hatch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006

      Cross posted to Smartuners and Live-Wire,

      Hi guys,

      While at the AES Superfest on Friday and Saturday, I met some very nice folks who were there for the first time, representing their antenna company, RadioWavz.

      Neat name!

      They have a variety of wire antennas, mostly dipole varieties, many with optional baluns. Some of their antennas are in service with U.S. Government personnel in the Middle East . They also have a very slick tennis ball launcher for firing wires over trees.

      I may be testing out one of their antennas in the coming weeks both with my radio’s internal tuner and with a Smartuner. I will report back on performance, quality and durability of one of their products.

      Anyway, this was a new company to me with wonderful owners. May I introduce you to RadioWavz

      http://www.radiowavz.com