SG-239 - reset from control box doesn't work!

  • in3efr_ivo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hello everyone, I have a problem with my SG-239 automatic tuner.
      Last night I realized that pressing the reset button on the control box, nothing happens. I checked the functionality of the button but everything seems OK.
      The tuner works for the rest, it tune all frequencies and keeps them stored.
      Anyone have any idea on what could be the problem? A failure of the tuner?

      Thank you very much for your help.
      IN3EFR - Ivo