Best Antenna Configuration for SGC-237 Looking for GREAT 80M Local & ...

  • japalese
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
      Anyone have any tips as to the length of wire and best antenna configuration for my SGC-237.

      I want GREAT 80M local coverage and would also like to be able to work 40M and 20M.

      73
      John
    • Rudy Benner
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
        The instructions that come with the tuner are quite comprehensive. Their is also a lot of good information on the SGC website.

        ve3bdr

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011

          > I want GREAT 80M local coverage and would also like to be able to work 40M and 20M.
          >
          > 73
          > John

          This should give you a starting point John for that great 80 meter local coverage. How about your 237 and a full wave 80 meter loop, low to the ground (15 feet or so)?
          Have fun, there is a lot of info out there.

          http://www.w0ipl.net/ECom/NVIS/nvis.htm

          73,
          Chuck