706 & SGC-239

  • wb0m
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello Everyone,
      While this isn't the place to sell, I am offering the capacitor and resister to use the SGC
      tuners with the Icom 706 & its tune button for free. They worked well for my setup, but, I
      have, alas, sold my SGC-239. So, for a couple of bucks to cover postage and the padded
      envelope, I'll give the pair. My address is good on QRZ.com. Please send an e-mail if
      interested. Tnx & 73, Jeff/wb0m