RE: [Smartuners] SG230 RF Noise

  • David H. Hatch
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Bill,

      Just letting you know your message about noise was read. Sorry no one came
      back with any answers. Did you try to see if there was noise when physically
      bypassing the coupler and going straight to the antenna?

      If no noise, I'd try the light bulb test?

      Dave
    • horst_vk2hl
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
        Hi,

        Check the jumper settings and confirm if they are set for tuning
        elements out on receive. If they are in, the processor remains active
        and will create some noise on some frequencies.

        Cheers
        Horst
        VK2HL