Re: [Smartuners] Re: SG-211 Switch?

  • Peter Robinson
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi Dave - if you have found that file, any chance that you could put a copy in the files section, so that we can download it without having to pester you.

      TIA - 73 de Peter - G0FIM / AA3JN

      There 10 sorts of people in this world - those who understand binary arithmetic and those who don't.

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2008

        Pete asked…

        Hi Dave - if you have found that file, any chance that you could put a copy in the files section, so that we can download it without having to pester you.

        Dave replies,

        G’day Peter!

        That file is on this page, listed as application/pdfSG211_Lock-Switch_Install-Guide.pdf

        Sincerely,

        Dave

      • Peter Robinson
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 1, 2008
          Thanks Dave - Peter

          Hi Dave - if you have found that file, any chance that you could put a copy in the files section, so that we can download it without having to pester you.

          Dave replies,

          G’day Peter!

          That file is on this page, listed as application/pdfSG211_Lock-Switch_ Install-Guide. pdf

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Smartuners /files/

          Sincerely,

          Dave

          Checked by AVG.