Suction cups for QMS-2

  • beltran_thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Thanks to someone on the list, I got the suction cups for the QMS-2 -
      sorry, I deleted the email.

      The company that sells the suction cups is Astro-Tex, in Plano, TX -
      (972) 424-8707. The proper cup is part # - M-70312-M It is almost an
      exact replacement - it is just a bit taller and a tiny bit smaller in
      diameter, maybe 1/32". The on-line catalog was incorrect, and I had to
      return the suction cups - they were very nice a replaced them with the
      proper one. Tom