Welcome to Smartuners II !

  • David H. Hatch - N9ZRT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Good comes from bad. I believe that!

      While attempting to delete the SG-211 group and encourage those
      members to come to Smartuners, your well intentioned list owner
      deleted the wrong group.

      As the Smartuners are so easy to install and run, and as the
      applications are as simple as 1-2-3, we will be off and running again
      even without the other list's archives.

      Thanks for your patience with me.

      Sincerely,

      Dave-N9ZRT [Zesty Red Tomato]