Cockatiels, edmonton

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
      Whiteface Pearl Pied female $100
      Whiteface split Pied emerald Recessive Silver female $150
      2 Whiteface Pied split Pearl Recessive Silver male $100 ea
      Whiteface Pied split Recessive Silver female $100
      Whiteface split Pied Pearl male $100
      Single Factor Dominant Silver split Pied poss. Lutino male $200
      Emerald split Pied Whiteface male $200

      Willing to sell all 8 as a package for $800 but only if all sold
      together.

      Located in Edmonton, will ship.

      Picture's on my 4 sale page of my website.

      Dawn
      Denomme's Darlings
      http://www3.telus.net/public/dcmills/denommesdarlings
    • Dawn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2007
        Whiteface Pearl Pied female HOLD
        Whiteface split Pied emerald Recessive Silver female $150
        2 - Whiteface Pied split Pearl Recessive Silver male $100 ea
        Whiteface Pied split Recessive Silver female $100
        Whiteface split Pied Pearl male HOLD
        Single Factor Dominant Silver split Pied poss. Lutino male HOLD
        Emerald split Pied Whiteface male HOLD

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2007
          Whiteface split Pied emerald Recessive Silver female $150
          2 - Whiteface Pied split Pearl Recessive Silver male ONE SOLD $100 ea
          Whiteface Pearl Pied female SOLD
          Whiteface Pied split Recessive Silver female SOLD
          Whiteface split Pied Pearl male HOLD
          Single Factor Dominant Silver split Pied poss. Lutino male SOLD
          Emerald split Pied Whiteface male SOLD