File - Small Shoes information

  • SmallShoes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 280 , Apr 4, 2010
      Hi! Thanks for being a part of our growing (currently over 1180 members!) community of petite women just like you! Women looking for small sized shoes that fit and look great!

      If you have not already done so, please send in an introduction to the list to tell us a bit about yourself, use the subject "Introduction" and send the message to smallshoes@yahoogroups.com . Feel free to vent about problems (and successes!) you have with finding women's small sized shoes that fit your hard to find small size. You can also use Small Shoes at any time to share your opinions, ask for advice, and respond to others women's questions about looking for (or finding!) small womens shoes :-)

      To support this list we have set up a handy store http://www.smallshoes.org where we have brought together all of the online vendors we could find who sell small sized shoes. We have links to all the stores where we could like to small size shoes by small sizes, and widths to fit your petite feet. We also set up a women's small shoes apparel store http://www.smallshoes.com (but sadly - no shoes :( we have no money to invest in something on that scale), but we do have loads of t-shirts, bags and bumper stickers that let the world know how much you love shoes, and especially small shoes that fit your tiny feet!

      KEYWORDS: Women's small shoes, petite feet, petite shoes, tiny feet, tiny shoes, small feet, small shoes, hard to find sizes, small size shoes. small shoes for women, women's shoes, small shoe stores. Size 1 women's shoe, Size 1.5 women's shoe, Size 2 women's shoe, Size 2.5 women's shoe, Size 3 women's shoe, Size 3.5 women's shoe, Size 4 women's shoe, Size 4.5 women's shoe, Size 5 women's shoe, Size 5.5 women's shoe.

      Sincerely,

      Kristy and R. Joe
    • SmallShoes@yahoogroups.com