File - Digest_mode

  • SmallShoes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 2, 2002
      Hello all! This is our automatic monthly reminder about how to use "digest mode" for this mail list.

      For those of you with web based e-mail accounts getting all of these messages can flooding your mailbox can be hard to handle! There is a solution though. You can choose to have your mail delivered in "digest' mode. What this does is takes all of a days messages and puts them into a single e-mail for you read through. Much easier to manage.

      You can set this up yourself by visiting http://www.yahoogroups.com and logging in and choosing this as your mail delivery option for smallshoes.

      If this does not work , or you do not have the time, just drop us a note at

      knoxbrandon@...

      with the subject "Digest mode"

      and we will get it changed for you as soon as we can!

      Best,

      Kristy & R. Joe
    • SmallShoes@yahoogroups.com