Tetragrammaton Fragments #225 released this week!

  • robimes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hi folks,

      The new issue (#225) of Tetragrammaton Fragments ("T-Frags" for short), has been released!

      T-Frags is the Official Newsletter of the United Fanzine Organization (UFO), a long-running comics co-op of which I was recently elected Chairman. The zine is published by the UFO Chairman every other month and contains columns by the members reviewing memberzines and discussing club business, with the occasional illustration and news about their own titles.

      I was recently elected Chairman of the UFO, and printed up the new issue of T-Frags on Monday. Only 100 copies of TF #225 were printed, and already I've mailed out 56 copies. 35 copies of the issue are available right now on eBay at
      http://www.ebay.com/sch/rimes12/m.html

      The UFO is interested in gaining new members, particularly those who are regularly publishing zines right now, since one of the main purposes of the group is for members to trade their zines with each other and offer feedback on them.

      There are some old "official" UFO websites out there on the web, since every time a new Chairman was elected, he'd start his own site for it, which leads to some confusion. To rectify that this time, I'm using the same website that Steve used for the group for the past two years. The URL of the current Official UFO website is at

      http://unitedfanzineorganization.weebly.com/

      There, interested folks can read the UFO Constitution (which explains the rules of the group and how it operates), the UFO member list (with contact info for each), view the cover of the current issue of T-Frags and find out how to order a copy of the zine. (It costs $2.50 postpaid in the USA.)

      Thanks,

      Rob Imes
      UFO Chairman
      robimes@...