Where it all began.

  • Comic Book Man
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2011
      Just wanted to say thank you Tim G. for the advent of this group and tell you I miss the simplicity of Small Press Palavers yahoo group. It's a great forum for threads, comments, promotion, and communication with talented small press creators. This is where I got my start in the world of small press back in 2005-6! Thank You friend.
    • Shawn Granger
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2011
        There is definitely something to be said about the Old Style.  I actually kept up with everyone easier with this group than trying to check Facebook and Google+ 24/7.