SAMMY!!!

  • The Media Bunker
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
      Hey Folks,

      I just wanted to send out my best birthday wishes to our friend (and fellow conspirator) Sam Gafford. I think he is holding up amazingly well for a man of ninety.

      What? He's NOT ninety? How old is he?

      Oh...

      Nevermind.

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!

      As Always -
      Your Friend,
      Tim

      "A true friend is one soul in two bodies." ~Aristotle

      "A true friend stabs you in the front." ~Oscar Wilde

    • Laurence
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
        Have great times! And well wishes from me and my family. Keep up the fine fight.

        Laurence P. D.