Neno's The Signifiers #1 Available Now!

  • Michael Neno
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2010

      Michael Neno's The Signifiers #1 is printed and ready for shipping!

      Taking place in the same universe as my previous, Xeric Grant-funded Reactionary Tales #1, The Signifiers #1 features the debut of our hero, Splash, in an introductionary story entitled "Millbrook", and the first chapter of Landlark, the Heat-Seeking Dwarf (it's about a heat-seeking dwarf).

      Plus: a divertissement starring Nellie of Cosmic Brook Farm, a Signifiers Universe map, letters pages and more, all packed into 48 pages of wacked-out cosmic goodness.

      The Signifiers # 1 will be solicited for distribution to comic book shops in America, Canada and Great Britain. In the meantime, copies can be ordered now via PayPal by using this link: http://www.nenoworld.com/NewSigPage1.html

      Or, email me at
      mneno@...

      to order multiple copies via PayPal. You can also send a check or money order for $7.20 ppd. ($7.53 for Ohio residents), $4.95 for each additional copy, to: M.R. Neno Productions, P.O. Box 151303, Columbus, Ohio 43215

      The Signifiers # 1 is also available for sale at the following Columbus, Ohio stores:

      Packrat Comics, 3864 Lattimer Street, Hilliard, Ohio 43026. 614-527-8450. www.packratcomics.com

      The Laughing Ogre, 4258 North High Street 43214. http://laughingogrecomics.com/stores/location/columbus/

      Lost Weekend, 2960 North High Street 43202. www.lostweekendrecords.com/

      Ace In the Hole Music Exchange, 1153 Kenny Centre, 43220. http://aceintheholemusic.com/page/18kvu/Home.html

      Maia's Geneology and History Books, 4662 Indianola Avenue, 43214. http://www.maiasbooks.com/

      City Books, 6150 East Main Street, 43213.

      More stores added soon!

    • Laurence
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2010
        DO you have a sample page to look at or art from the book?

        Laurence P. D.

        mneno@columbus. rr.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2010

          I'd love to post some here (in the Small Press Palaver Yahoo Group) but Yahoo doesn't allow you to include art files in emails anymore.

          In the meantime, here are some links to Signifiers art:

          Hope you like it.

          Thanks for the interest!

[...]

            Nice work. Love the Blacks and whites. Very powerful.

            Laurence P. D.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2010

              Thanks, Laurence!

              -MN