I NEED A FAVOR

  • smallpressfan@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2009
      I have a favor to ask you.

      My Dad, Rev. Richard "Dick" Goebel, was transferred to the ICU today (after already being in the hospital for almost two weeks) and he is having a very rough time of it; truthfully, things are looking somewhat bleak.

      If you could, I would be sincerely grateful if you could take a moment to add him to your prayers.

      I am extremely blessed that my Dad is also one of my closest friends. If you have never met him, I can honestly say that he is a good guy, and that if you did meet him I'm pretty sure you would like him.

      Anyway, that all I have to say at the moment. I hope you and yours are doing great, especially during this blessed holiday season.

      Thank you on behalf of my Dad for your prayers, and God bless.

      Gratefully,
      Tim
    • Michael Vance
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
        I have prayed for your father, Tim. God be with you and with him as well. michael vance

        Weird Horror Tales is now available at Barnes and Noble at http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Weird-Horror-Tales/Michael-Vance/e/9781934935392/?itm=1 or at amazon.com at  http://www.amazon.com/Weird-Horror-Tales-Michael-Vance/dp/1934935492/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235573563&sr=1-1. This anthology collects 13 of Vance's horror, SF, fantasy, and mainstream short stories set in Light's End, Maine.

        Order Dark Corridor #1, 2 & 3, a horror, fantasy, and suspense short story magazine at www.mainenterprises.ecrater.com for Light's End short stories by Michael Vance, or the comic book Forever Green. Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/27498787@N04/ for FREE photographs of Light's End!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
          Absolutely Tim...No problem. May God be with you through this difficult trial. He may not make a way out but He can surely make you strong enought to endure.

          Laurence P. DuCheny

          My artwork: