Fwd: COMIC FAN! ART CONTEST!!!!

  • jmain44@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

      Subject: COMIC FAN! ART CONTEST!!!!

      I'm going to be running an art contest for COMIC FAN!, and here are the details. Each contestant will be limited to one entry, and I will obtain the rights to publish said piece of art as I see fit, in my publication , sites I belong to, etc., especially when it comes down to announce the winner.
      There will be a grand prize, 2nd place prize and a third place prize. Prizes will be in cash!
      100.00, 50.00 and 25.00. Winners will receive their prizes two weeks after the winning entries are announced, offically, here and elsewhere on the internet. Entries, as well as the winners, will be published in COMIC FAN! Magazine.
      The illustrations will be based on established golden age to present day comic book or comic strip characters. I will need the entries sent to me as both TIF files as well as jpegs, 300 dpi,
      and in b&w(tones are okay to add), sent as attachments via email. Deadline for entries will be
      December 18th 2009.
      GJ