Fw: [elementalfources] Comics Buyer's Guide #1651

  • Eric Mullarky
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2009
      I thought that I would pass this along to the group as I am quite excited by it.  Also, be sure to check out the New Baby Productions blog at http://www.elementalfources.com/blog/blogger.htm.

      Eric Mullarky
      New Baby Productions
      www.ElementalFources.com

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Eric Mullarky <emullarky@...>
      To: Elemental Fources <elementalfources@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, January 2, 2009 9:11:05 AM
      Subject: [elementalfources] Comics Buyer's Guide #1651

      Brent Frankenhoff

      Just to quickly add to the post from Eric Mullarkey (aka buxfan) above, you'll find a review of Elemental Fources in CBG #1651 on sale in early January.

      Although he spelled my name wrong, I am super excited.  Being reviewed in a national magazine like Comics Buyer's Guide should really help sales.

    • Laurence
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2009
        I'm excited for you! Congratulations. IT will pay off. Hard work always does in the long run.

        Laurence P. D.

        Just to quickly add to the post from Eric Mullarkey (aka buxfan) above, you'll find a review of Elemental Fources in CBG #1651 on sale in early January.

        Although he spelled my name wrong, I am super excited.  Being reviewed in a national magazine like Comics Buyer's Guide should really help sales.

      • Eric
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 19, 2009
          Has anyone seen the new issue of Comics Buyer's Guide (#1651) yet? I
          have yet to receive the new issue and the anticipation of seeing the
          Elemental Fources review is killing me!

          Eric Mullarky
          New Baby Productions
          www.ElementalFources.com

          --- In SmallPressPalaver@yahoogroups.com, Eric Mullarky
          <emullarky@...> wrote:

          > I thought that I would pass this along to the group as I am quite
          excited by it.  Also, be sure to check out the New Baby Productions
          blog at http://www.elementalfources.com/blog/blogger.htm.

          > Eric Mullarky
          > New Baby Productions
          > www.ElementalFources.com

          tabid=42&view=topic&forumid=33&postid=48863:

          > ________________________________
          >

          > Brent Frankenhoff
          > Just to quickly add to the post from Eric Mullarkey (aka buxfan)
          above, you'll find a review of Elemental Fources in CBG #1651 on sale
          in early January.
          > ________________________________
          >
          > Although he spelled my name wrong, I am super excited.  Being
          reviewed in a national magazine like Comics Buyer's Guide should
          really help sales.

        • Shawn Granger
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
            You did see this, right?  It was a great review.

            Shawn

            "Cultivating Good Books"

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
              Yes.  I posted a note about the review to the group on January 20 after seeing the review in the magazine.  I am very happy with the review.

              Eric Mullarky
              New Baby Productions
              www.ElementalFources.com