Re: Joint Effort?

  • Laurence
    Message 1 of 115 , Nov 2, 2008
      Here's a rough concept page for Betty Mae Soo's character spread sheet:

      http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c382/alphamale1973/BettyMae.jpg
    • Laurence
      Message 115 of 115 , Mar 30, 2009
        Have you tried networking? Try Steve Keeter (You Tube) He could promote through his reviews on You Tube. Allen Freeman might know a few people. Tim Goebel always has a few good ideas. The only way I know how to promote cost-free is via the Internet. This sounds really cool. It reminds me of Fables. Comicscareer.com will probably spotlight an article about it too. I'd try Kirk Critton there.
            Is Snow White considered a Fairy Tale?I wouldn't mind trying a twist of that. Are the stories in this anthology going to be keeping close with the originals? Or do we have artistic license?

        Laurence P. D.

        From: Laurence <hellohowareyoulpd@ yahoo.com>
        To: SmallPressPalaver@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 4:40 PM

        Is there a script? I'm willing to illustrate.

        Laurence P. D.

        From: Laurence <hellohowareyoulpd@ yahoo.com>
        Subject: [SmallPressPalaver] Re: Joint Effort?
        To: SmallPressPalaver@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 4:21 PM

        SO is anybody still interested in doing a group comic book?