Elemental Fources #3

  • Eric Mullarky
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2008
      Hello everyone.

      Since it has been quiet in the group, I thought that I would announce that Elemental Fources #3 just arrived from the printer.  It is available to order through www.ElementalFources.com or through Amazon.com.

      Eric Mullarky
      New Baby Productions
      www.ElementalFources.com
    • Michael Vance
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2008
        Thanks for the info, Eric.  If you'd like it reviewed in Suspended Animation, please send a copy to Mark Allen, P.O. Box 394, Keyes OK 73947.  Good luck. Mv

        Order Dark Corridor #1 & 2, a horror, fantasy, and suspense short story magazine at www.mainenterprises.ecrater.com for Light's End short stories by Michael Vance. Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/27498787@N04/ for FREE photographs of Light's End!!

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 6, 2008
          I'll get copies in the mail right away... as long as you guys promise to give it a good review.  Just kidding.  Any publicity is good publicity at this stage.

          Eric Mullarky
          New Baby Productions
          www.ElementalFources.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 6, 2008
            Quiet could be a good thing maybe it means everyone is busy drawing comics!! Or writing. But I miss everybody as well. How is everyone. Hope you are well Eric.

            Laurence P. DuCheny

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 7, 2008
              Congrats on the book.  Looks good.

              I've been busy revamping our King Tractor Press website.  The constant crashes of other sites/venues has made it clear that it's time to bring all the comics back home.  I'm just putting up some sketches of Gene Gardens and will start the regular series on-line next Thursday.  We're going to have each comic update one day a week.  That way there is something new every day, also the twice a week schedule was taxing our current resources so we'll have to scale that back for a bit.  When you've got a handful of comics it ends up being 10-14 pages a week...too much to commit to any longer.  One new page from each of them is doable...and nothing stopping us from adding an extra page in on another day when we've got extra wind.

              It appears that I've secured a publisher for Mr. Phelps Space Detective, my all-ages sci-fi mystery mini-series that I did with Jason May.  It's all done so no deadlines to worry about.

              And next month is write a novel in November month.  I'm going to give it another try.  Anyone else joining the bandwagon?  It's a marathon for writer's.

              Hope everyone is well and maybe you've all got something good stuffed in your mouth.  Excellent food does tend to inhibit conversations.
              Shawn
              "Cultivating Good Books"

            • Michael Vance
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 7, 2008
                Right now, I'm re-editing a book, Global Star, for submission to a publisher. Mv