Holy Shit!! What the Fuck!!

  • Laurence
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Why am I just now hearing about Michael Turner's passing??! I had to
      learn this from the back of a comic book letter section in JLA # 23!!!
      I'm pissed. Not only because I just found out he died today (almost
      two months later) But that no one here mentioned it nor did any
      internet comic related sites mention it!! What the Hell! I'm very
      miffed right now at the comic book community. I didn't even know he
      had cancer to begin with! Sheesh.

      MICHAEL LAYNE TURNER-April 21, 1971-June 27, 2008 R.I.P. Amigo!