Rue Morgue is giving away free copies of Innocent.

  • Shawn Granger
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Rue Morgue, one of the top horror magazines, is having
      a contest to giveaway 10 copies of Innocent, a new
      graphic novel that I wrote. Please feel free to enter
      & I hope you win!

      http://www.rue-morgue.com/contests.php

      King Tractor Press
      http://www.kingtractorpress.com
      "Cultivating Good Books"

      I've written so far...
      "Innocent" is about an angel, a psychopath, and a whole lot of people who are far from it's title.
      "Family Bones" based on the bizarre true life story of the Copelands, the oldest pair of serial killers ever caught.