Innocent Volume 1...out in comic shops soon.

  • Shawn Granger
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 1, 2008
      If anyone sees the book anywhere please give me a shout.  I just got 3 copies...not sure why I got the three first instead of all my overprints, but I'm so glad I used a pro printer this time.  I've been burned by the "cheaper" guy way too many times.  They look great.

      I cannot wait to send Tony DeZuniga his copy.

      Problem is that Diamond picked them up but I haven't any idea when they hit stores.  Everyone seems hard to get in touch with right now.

      Thanks,

      Shawn

    • Shawn Granger
      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 7, 2008
        Shawn means selling on a non-returnable basis to stores (mostly comic) through Diamond... this is otherwise known as "putting all of your eggs in one basket"!  lol

        sam!

        .

        And you know how I love them baskets.  Spread those eggs out.  If you scramble them you can even put one egg in a dozen baskets.  This is the way of the future.

        Shawn

        "Cultivating Good Books"