HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

  • moviefiend@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008

      Greetings Palaverers,

      I just wanted to send a quick post and say God bless and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2008 to you and yours. My sincerest wishes that you have a blessed "New Year"!

      Season's best everyone...

      Tim

    • Michael Vance
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
        Same to you, Tim.
        Are you feeling better.
        Any chance you could become a first reader for me again someday? You sure were good.
        Michael Vance

        --- moviefiend@... wrote:

        > Greetings Palaverers,
        > I just wanted to send a quick post and say God bless and best wishes for a happy and
        > healthy 2008 to you and yours. My sincerest wishes that you have a blessed "New Year"!
        > Season's best everyone...
        > Tim

        Order Dark Corridor,a horror, fantasy, and suspense short story magazine at www.mainenterprises.ecrater.com! Michael Vance contributes the offbeat tales "The Zoo" and "Picked Clean". $4.50 per issue, USA.

        Interested in the exciting Oklahoma Cartoonists Collection and Toy and Action Figure Museum? Go to fourcolorcommentary.blogspot.com/

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • jmain44@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
          What did you say your name was again?

          GJ

          I just wanted to send a quick post and say God bless and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2008 to you and yours. My sincerest wishes that you have a blessed "New Year"!
          Season's best everyone...
          Tim

        • Bone Print Press
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
            cheers to the new year.

            denis
            boneprint.com

            moviefiend@... wrote:
            Greetings Palaverers,
            I just wanted to send a quick post and say God bless and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2008 to you and yours. My sincerest wishes that you have a blessed "New Year"!
            Season's best everyone...
            Tim

          • lordshazam

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
                Sam, what is the name of the hotel you are at for SPACE?
                Is it the EXtended Stay?
                Im booking now and wanted to pick the right one.
                and happy new year to you and TIM
                Mark
              • jmain44@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008