KA-WHUMP #3 IS HERE!!

  • Floydman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      If you are looking for a magazine full of small press news and
      reviews, articles, columns, comics, letters, ads, and a whole bunch
      of other stuff we can't think of right now, then get on the ball and
      get your copy of Ka-Whump! #3 hot off the presses and featuring a
      look at the women of small press, including interviews with Willie
      Hewes (Amaranth), Shawnti Therrien (Am I Immortal), Charlene Chua
      (Slam Bang cover artist) and Marianne R. Petit (When I was Three),
      plus Mr. Emergency creator Wade Busby gives us a guide to surviving
      comic cons from BOTH sides of the table, Allen Freeman and Dan
      Nauenburg wrap up this year's San Diego Comic Con International in
      words and pictures, Comics by Nauenburg, Pavlet, Wright, McEnany and
      Montero, over 65 reviews of small press comics and zines and much
      MUCH more wrapped up in a stunning front cover by Sonia Leong (Romeo
      and Juliet: The Manga) and a dark yet hauntingly beautiful back cover
      by Shawnti Therrien!

      It's a 48 page steal at only $3.50 plus $1.00 a pop!
      Order by snail mail with check or money order to:

      Robert L. Sumner
      311 N. Widow Creek Rd.
      Otis, OR. 97368

      or PayPal $4.50 postage included to floydman@...

      and don't forget to SUPPORT SMALL PRESS!!