KA-WHUMP #3 IS OFF TO THE PRINTERS!!

  • Floydman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2007
      Ka-Whump #3 is IN THE BAG! The issue is all done and on it's way to
      the printers! This issue features 48 pages of small press bliss
      including a new column by Allen Freeman, a 4 page wrapup of the San
      Diego Comic Con International, our look at the women of small press
      (including an interview with Shawnti Therrien), over 65 reviews of
      current small press releases, a GAGGLE of small press news
      (including Rick Olney's response to Tim Tobolski's comments in KW #2
      and a heartfelt look at the passing of Michael Roden), Comics from
      the usual gang, Wade Busby's comic con survival guide with art by
      Dan Taylor and Richard Krauss, letters, ads, ramblings and more all
      wrapped up in a beautiful Sonia Leong cover (with back cover by
      Shawnti!).

      I should have the issue back in a couple of weeks hopefully before
      the Stumptown Comics Fest..but I'm only doing a small print run for
      the first batch, and will get more printed up after the show at the
      end of the month.
      So if you aren't on the comp list (and you know who you are), You
      can send $3.50 plus $1.00 p&h to get your copy:

      make check or money payable to :
      Robert L. Sumner
      311 N. Widow Creek Rd
      Otis, OR. 97368

      or you can paypal $4.50 (postage included) to floydman@...

      And while you're at it, stop by www.ka-whump.com and join in the fun
      on the forums!

      Can you live without it???

    • Shawn Granger
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2007
        Very cool...will be sending off my check asap.

        Shawn

        or you can paypal $4.50 (postage included) to floydman@ka- whump.com