Larry Blake's Mon passed away

  • Mark Innes
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
      Larry Blake's Mon passed away

      I just got anote from Larry, his mom died at 81 I think on JUly 8th
      I hope you all drop Larry a note to offer your condolenses-
      Mark Innes
    • Michael Vance
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hi, Larry. I don't know you, but this has to be one of the hardest moments of anyone's
        life, so my heart goes out to you at the loss of your mother. Michael VAnce

        --- Mark Innes <minnes@...> wrote:

        > Larry Blake's Mon passed away
        >
        > I just got anote from Larry, his mom died at 81 I think on JUly 8th
        > I hope you all drop Larry a note to offer your condolenses-
        > Mark Innes

        Order Michael Vance's history of the American Comics Group in Alter Ego #s 61 and 62 at www.twomorrows.com.

        Interested in the exciting Oklahoma Cartoonists Collection and Toy and Action Figure Museum? Go to fourcolorcommentary.blogspot.com/

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
      • Shawn Granger
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
          Not sure if Larry is on, but I too echo Michael's sentiments.  I hope you've got support around.  Life is so short, no matter how long we have together it's never enough.
          You're in my prayers.

          Shawn

        • walkingmancomics@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
            My best wishes, Larry.  'Preserve your memories, they're all that's left you.'  Our parents live again every time we tell their stories.
            Matt

            --
            Walking Man Comics
            words, music, pictures
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
              Mark Innes wrote:
              > Larry Blake's Mon passed away
              >
              > I just got anote from Larry, his mom died at 81 I think on JUly 8th
              > I hope you all drop Larry a note to offer your condolenses-
              > Mark Innes

              My condolances, Larry. You've been a very big influence on me and I
              respect your work very much.

              Caroline

              Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
              with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com
            • jmain44@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 13, 2007

                with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy. com

              • jmain44@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 13, 2007
                  Caroline-do you have any small press reviews available for use?

                  GRIM JIM

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 14, 2007
                    You can take any zine review off www.northwestzineworks.com you
                    like. Just give me a plug to that url. We're branching out into music
                    as well, so look for a new revamped website soon.

                    Caroline

                    with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com