Free 1/4 Page Ads Availble in COMIC FAN! #2!!!

  • Jim Main
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2007
      Okay folks, I have a good amount of space available for free ads in my
      second issue of COMIC FAN! and want to know if anybody here is
      interested? Base your ad size on 7 3/4" by 10 " full page. Send them
      to Rich Sullivan at rks1@... and contact me as well for
      confirmation. I think I have the following already down for requests
      in this issue:

      Matt Levin
      Allen Freeman
      Caroline Tigress
      Shawn Granger
      Mark Innes
      Floyd
      Sam Gafford

      So all you others here, chime in and let me know if you are interested.
      Promote your comics/zine/websites/services.

      I need all ads in within 2 weeks! And...this will be the last issue
      for free ads...take advantage of them now, okay?

      GRIM JIM
    • Michael Neno
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2007
        I'll be sending Rich an ad today, Jim. Thanks for the generous offer!

        - Michael N.

        to Rich Sullivan at rks1@zoominternet. net and contact me as well for
        confirmation. I think I have the following already down for requests
        in this issue:

        Matt Levin
        Allen Freeman
        Caroline Tigress
        Shawn Granger
        Mark Innes
        Floyd
        Sam Gafford

        So all you others here, chime in and let me know if you are interested.
        Promote your comics/zine/ websites/ services.

        I need all ads in within 2 weeks! And...this will be the last issue
        for free ads...take advantage of them now, okay?

        GRIM JIM

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • jmain44@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2007
          Okay Michael...I'll put you on the list!

          Grim Jim

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2007
            I'll whip up something ASAP! Thanks-

            Terry Pavlet

            http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
          • jmain44@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 1, 2007
              Okay Terry-Glad to help!

              GRIM JIM

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 1, 2007
                Did you run any Suspended Animation reviews in the first issue, Jim? If so, I never got a
                copy.

                Do you plan on using any in the second issue, or should I remove you from our mailing
                list.

                Michael Vance

                -- Jim Main <jmain44@...> wrote:

                > Okay folks, I have a good amount of space available for free ads in my
                > second issue of COMIC FAN! and want to know if anybody here is
                > interested? Base your ad size on 7 3/4" by 10 " full page. Send them
                > to Rich Sullivan at rks1@... and contact me as well for
                > confirmation. I think I have the following already down for requests
                > in this issue:
                >
                > Matt Levin
                > Allen Freeman
                > Caroline Tigress
                > Shawn Granger
                > Mark Innes
                > Floyd
                > Sam Gafford
                >
                > So all you others here, chime in and let me know if you are interested.
                > Promote your comics/zine/websites/services.
                >
                > I need all ads in within 2 weeks! And...this will be the last issue
                > for free ads...take advantage of them now, okay?
                >
                > GRIM JIM

                Order Michael Vance's history of the American Comics Group in Alter Ego #s 61 and 62 at www.twomorrows.com.

                Interested in the exciting Oklahoma Cartoonists Collection and Toy and Action Figure Museum? Go to fourcolorcommentary.blogspot.com/

              • jmain44@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 1, 2007
                  No Michael, I didn't...however I plan on running them in issue #2...

                  GRIM JIM

                  -- Jim Main <jmain44@aol. com> wrote:

                  > Okay folks, I have a good amount of space available for free ads in my
                  > second issue of COMIC FAN! and want to know if anybody here is
                  > interested? Base your ad size on 7 3/4" by 10 " full page. Send them
                  > to Rich Sullivan at rks1@zoominternet. net and contact me as well for
                  > confirmation. I think I have the following already down for requests
                  > in this issue:
                  >
                  > Matt Levin
                  > Allen Freeman
                  > Caroline Tigress
                  > Shawn Granger
                  > Mark Innes
                  > Floyd
                  > Sam Gafford
                  >
                  > So all you others here, chime in and let me know if you are interested.
                  > Promote your comics/zine/ websites/ services.
                  >
                  > I need all ads in within 2 weeks! And...this will be the last issue
                  > for free ads...take advantage of them now, okay?
                  >
                  > GRIM JIM

                  Order Michael Vance's history of the American Comics Group in Alter Ego #s 61 and 62 at www.twomorrows. com.

                  Interested in the exciting Oklahoma Cartoonists Collection and Toy and Action Figure Museum? Go to fourcolorcommentary .blogspot. com/

                  Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink. yahoo.com/ gmrs/yahoo_ panel_invite. asp?a=7

                • Michael Neno
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 1, 2007
                    Jim,

                    Just to let you know, I got this error message when I sent my file to Rich today.

                    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at be-2.zoominternet.net.

                    <rks1@...>:
                    The users mailfolder is over the allowed quota (size). (#5.2.2)

                    - Michael N.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 1, 2007
                      Michael-send it to me then AND i'LL FORWARD IT.