Is Small Press DEAD???

  • lordshazam
    Message 1 of 120 , May 1, 2007
      in the latest issue of SMALL PRESS EXTRA (available
      from TruFan Publications), we talked about how we
      thought that small press was dead... we challenged
      readers to prove us wrong by not only getting behind
      SPE but also other SP publishers and creators... quite
      frankly, we expected an outpouring of outrage from the
      defenders of Small Press and, as of May 1st, we've
      received exactly...

      nothing...

      that's right... no letters of outrage... no insulted
      groups threatening to hunt us down for our
      blasphemy... not even a nasty postcard...

      true, the issue did only go out last week and far
      fewer small pressers than we would like actually
      SUBSCRIBE and read SPE but, with the electronic age of
      email and message boards, we expected our butts to be
      soundly flamed...

      but we've gotten nothing...

      don't you find that interesting?? we at SPE certainly
      do...

      sam!

      Be sure and visit TruFan Publications
      (The home of SMALL PRESS EXTRA!,