WEBSITE UPDATE!

  • lordshazam
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Heads up Small Press people!

      We've just finished updating the entire TruFan Publishing website so you should head on over there to check it out!  Read up on our upcoming projects!  Find out what issues of SMALL PRESS EXTRA are still available!  Get more details about the soon to be released COMPLETE SKEET'S FAN FORUM AND REVIEW and all the crazy stuff we've got going on!

      Head on over to TruFan Publishing RIGHT NOW!

      sam!
      http://www.trufanpublishing.com

      Be sure and visit TruFan Publications
      (The home of SMALL PRESS EXTRA!,