Re: [SmallPressPalaver] Att Sam Gaff

  • lordshazam
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2006
      Mark,

      Frightenstein received and appreciated!  Thanks for doing this so quickly.

      Looking forward to the Expozine review which I will need ASAP!  Wasn't there another one you were doing?

      And do you remember who told me they'd do a Frankenhooker review?  I've completely forgotten!

      sam!

      Mark Innes <minnes@...> wrote:
      Sam I just emailed you my Frightenstein Article, let me know if all is well, I didnt
      proof read it , I just sent it right away.
      hope you like it!

      the Expozine report is also almost done
      keep in touch

      mi

      Be sure and visit TruFan Publications
      (The home of SMALL PRESS EXTRA!,
      DC UNIVERSE, and much, MUCH more!!!)

    • mhegg@rusted-angel.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2006
        That would be me.  And I'd recently forgotten, too!  Sheesh.  I'm a lame-o.  When did you need that by?  (Now, maybe?)

        mike

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
            mike,

            any sign of that review???

            sam!

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
              AS fat would have it, I'm gonna buy the DVD tonight.  I'll get you the review by the end of the weed.  Is that okay?

              mike

            • walkingmancomics@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
                May the weed never end.
                Matt,
                fearing to be fated by fat, myself

                --
                Walking Man Comics
                words, music, pictures

                From: <mhegg@...>

                AS fat would have it, I'm gonna buy the DVD tonight.  I'll get you the review by the end of the weed.  Is that okay?

                mike
                .

              • terry pavlet
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
                  My only thing Mike is, that you have to share a copy (or two) to us fellow members after
                  your purchase. That's what good members do you know. Why is that? So Sam can have
                  many "proper" anf "honest" reviews of this motion picture extravaganza of this artform.

                  Q: what did you mean by "... by the end of the weed?" Are we talking something herbal
                  here? I didn't think that this was that type of group. Maybe, how to buy and trade stocks,
                  yeah, but this, .... I don't know-www?

                  Enuf said-
                  Terry Pavlet

                  PS-
                  My street address is on my site (hint, hint)
                  www.terrypavlet.com

                  --- In SmallPressPalaver@yahoogroups.com, <mhegg@...> wrote:

                  > AS fat would have it, I'm gonna buy the DVD tonight. I'll get you the
                  > review by the end of the weed. Is that okay?
                  >
                  > mike

                • Rusted Angel
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
                    See, that's what happens when I try to type out a quick message before I scamper off to
                    work.... No, really, that's what happened. I wasn't under the influence of... anything.

                    Uh, anybody got some potato chips. I think I have the munchies.

                    mike

                    --- In SmallPressPalaver@yahoogroups.com, "terry pavlet" <hausofdesign@...> wrote:

                    > My only thing Mike is, that you have to share a copy (or two) to us fellow members after
                    > your purchase. That's what good members do you know. Why is that? So Sam can have
                    > many "proper" anf "honest" reviews of this motion picture extravaganza of this artform.
                    >
                    > Q: what did you mean by "... by the end of the weed?" Are we talking something herbal
                    > here? I didn't think that this was that type of group. Maybe, how to buy and trade
                    stocks,
                    > yeah, but this, .... I don't know-www?
                    >
                    > Enuf said-
                    > Terry Pavlet
                    >
                    > PS-
                    > My street address is on my site (hint, hint)
                    > www.terrypavlet.com
                    >
                    > --- In SmallPressPalaver@yahoogroups.com, <mhegg@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > AS fat would have it, I'm gonna buy the DVD tonight. I'll get you the
                    > > review by the end of the weed. Is that okay?
                    > >
                    > > mike

                  • lordshazam
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
                      so who is that 'fat' and why must he have it?  is it Wo Fat from the old HAWAII 5-0 show?  lol

                      but the review by the end of the weed is fine though the 'end of the weed' is a sad thing indeed!

                      sam!