10.1.06 Chat

  • wade_l_busby
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Sorry I can't make it to the chat tonight as the Seahawks play a Sunday
      night game in Chicago (oh, hi DOC!). I'll check out the transcript.
      On the up side, I finished page 4 of 9 of my story to finish out MR
      EMERGENCY #2 in time for Stumptown at the end of this month (yikes!).
      I'll likely have page 5 done later this afternoon. Take care, have
      fun, & keep in touch! - W
    • lance boucher
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        Missed you Wade, was a good chat. Sorry bout the game as well.
        DOC

        --- In SmallPressPalaver@yahoogroups.com, "wade_l_busby"