Re: REVIEW: SUPERIOR MAN MEETS GANG GREEN

  • stevekeeter
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
      I just received my copy of SUPERIOR MAN MEETS GANG GREEN, a real fun
      issue! I think Superior Man is probably my favorite hero right now,
      and that includes small press and mainstream. Hey, Jim, you should
      share the Lou Ferrigno enounter with this group, how you met the big
      green guy at MegaCon and all that. I found that very interesting in
      the letter you sent.

      --Steve

      --- In SmallPressPalaver@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <Jimpike2@y...>
      wrote:

      > I'm on it. I mailed out copies to people over yesterday and
      today.
      > If anybody wants to trade or wants a copy, just let me know. You
      > can email me at jimpike2@y... Thanks
      >
      > Jim
      >
      > --- In SmallPressPalaver@yahoogroups.com, "SmallPressFan"
      > <smallpressfan@c...> wrote:
      > > SUPERIOR MAN MEETS GANG GREEN----- Original Message -----

    • lordshazam
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
        sounds like a fun issue! hey, jim! i'd love a copy
        and i'll even send something in trade!

        sam!

        --- stevekeeter <stevekeeter@...> wrote:

        > I just received my copy of SUPERIOR MAN MEETS GANG
        > GREEN, a real fun
        > issue! I think Superior Man is probably my favorite
        > hero right now,
        > and that includes small press and mainstream. Hey,
        > Jim, you should
        > share the Lou Ferrigno enounter with this group, how
        > you met the big
        > green guy at MegaCon and all that. I found that
        > very interesting in
        > the letter you sent.
        >
        > --Steve
        >

        > --- In SmallPressPalaver@yahoogroups.com, "Jim"
        > <Jimpike2@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm on it. I mailed out copies to people over
        > yesterday and
        > today.
        > > If anybody wants to trade or wants a copy, just
        > let me know. You
        > > can email me at jimpike2@y... Thanks
        > >
        > > Jim
        > >
        > > --- In SmallPressPalaver@yahoogroups.com,
        > "SmallPressFan"
        > > <smallpressfan@c...> wrote:
        > > > SUPERIOR MAN MEETS GANG GREEN----- Original
        > Message -----

        Make Yahoo! your home page
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Jim
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2005
          --- In SmallPressPalaver@yahoogroups.com, "stevekeeter"
          <stevekeeter@y...> wrote:

          > I just received my copy of SUPERIOR MAN MEETS GANG GREEN, a real
          fun
          > issue! I think Superior Man is probably my favorite hero right
          now,
          > and that includes small press and mainstream. Hey, Jim, you
          should
          > share the Lou Ferrigno enounter with this group, how you met the
          big
          > green guy at MegaCon and all that. I found that very interesting
          in
          > the letter you sent.
          >
          > --Steve

          Wow, that kind of blows me away... Thanks alot, Steve, for such a
          great compliment!

          So here's "Jim Pike meets Lou Ferrigno" : I handed out copies
          of "Superior Man meets Gang Green" at this year's Orlando Mega-Con.
          Lou Ferrigno from The Incredible Hulk was there, and I hoped he'd
          get a kick out of it. But when I went to show it to him he said "Oh
          yeah, somebody gave me one already" (yeah right) I asked to take
          his picture and he said "Only if you buy an autograph" I said "Ok,
          I'll get one" started to aim my camera and he said "Pay first!"
          Grrrr Hulk say puny human must pay first!