THANKS!!!

  • SmallPressFan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hey Palaverers,

      I want to thank everyone for the great showing at chat last night. I was happy to see so many folks stop by, and I had a wonderful time BS'ing with all of you!

      (I hope we can do as well next week when Jim Main should be able to be there)

      Here's hoping that everyone has a fantastic week!!! :-D

      Best, As Always -
      Tim

      "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah!"
      - Uncle Remus

      *
    • jmain44@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        And once I get there I'll sing you this little tune.."Hello...I must be going...I cannot stay, I came to say I must be going! I'm glad I came. but just the same I must be going!" lol.

        "Grim" Jim

        I want to thank everyone for the great showing at chat last night. I was happy to see so many folks stop by, and I had a wonderful time BS'ing with all of you!

        (I hope we can do as well next week when Jim Main should be able to be there)

        Here's hoping that everyone has a fantastic week!!! :-D

        Best, As Always -
        Tim

        "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah!"
        - Uncle Remus

        *

        ZinesSmall pressLove reading
        Book self publishingWriting and publishing a book

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • walkingmancomics@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
          And once I get there I'll sing you this little tune.."Hello...I must be going...I cannot stay, I came to say I must be going! I'm glad I came. but just the same I must be going!" lol.
          "Grim" Jim

            "Sworda'fish."
          "flat" Matt
          --