Friends, Saturday, September 26th is the big day. Last year we moved our annual event to Southern California, to a beautiful non-towered airport that's easy topat_panzera
Bought a ton of gsc props since 2008..never a quality related failure. Ground strikes converts them into tooth picks however.tllutke52
They are wood just painted at my request.dagwodzz
Keep in mind that the use of these engines for flying are not necessarily advocated here, and they may prove to be no good for this application, so beware.
Discussions about the aircraft these engines might be used on are also welcome.
Lets use this list to build a knowledge base for those who are interested in flying with these engines.
Don't forget you can search the messages archive for past discussions. Please keep comments on subject.
- Experimental Aviation
- Jun 30, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.