new briggs-pics

  • aeroklaus
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      hi group,

      new briggs-pics at:
      http://www.aeroklaus.de/enginepics.html

      Klaus
    • Kim Woynowskie
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
        Klaus
        These are some very nice pictures. My dad is building
        an ultralight and plans on this same engine. In fact
        it arrived today by freight. What prop do you plan on
        using? what RPM and what is the ratio of your belt
        system? By the way my father is 92 years young and is
        still very active. He is currently building two
        aircraft and has a third in mind. One of these will
        be completed by the end of May.
        --- aeroklaus <fly@...> wrote:
        > hi group,
        >
        > new briggs-pics at: