static thrust numbers

  • Ben Fleming
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Grant I appreciated you comment. In my application with a Powered
      parachute the speed it about 25 mph so I am looking for lots of static
      thrust as my flight speed is very low. I have a Cuyuna right now with a
      57" three blade and a redrive. I am getting right at 235/245# static
      thrust and it flies and climbs great with these static thrust numbers.
      If with actual measurement you are getting some where over 200# static
      with your set up then this could show great promise for a single place
      PPC. My engine redrive weight very close to 92# at the present time but
      this is a 35 hp two stroke.

      Ben