RE : Re: [Small4-strokeEngines] Generac

  • somoaero
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
      The Generac won't work reliably and for hundreds of hours unless the
      redrive is done like the valley engineering reduction.... probably
      explains why Craig is getting a lot of vibration at cruise and lower
      RPMS....

      --- In Small4-strokeEngines@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Whisler
      <kevinw_cmi@...> wrote:

      > "I plan to sell the engine/Re-drive set-up for around $2200/$2500
      > plus shipping"
      >

      > Craig,
      >
      > If you achieve this goal, I say a big WOW! And I will order
      one. Good luck, this sounds extremely interesting.