Poteau Oklahoma Fly-in

  • vince_scamardo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 7:43 PM
      Just thought I would pass this along. Anyone on this list within flying
      or driving distance is welcome to come. Vince

      May 12-13 - Poteau, Oklahoma (RKR) first annual fly-in. Two day
      event. Camping area at airport, hotels in town, plenty of
      restaurants. Food and drinks will be for sale by local club. Flying
      events will be held. Spot landing contest, flower bomb, and balloon
      popping. All are welcome to fly in, tow it in and fly it here, or just
      display it. Breakfast on Sunday morning. The more, the better....
      questions, contact Coda Riley ultralightflyer2002@... club
      president of Kerr Country Flyers Association.